...Potatoe Killer ...Potatoe Killer

Great Job

Haha, its nice to see a movie in Danish for once.
great job guys, keep up the good work.

Totalt iorden flash
Hygge ;)

Com Tech tribute! Com Tech tribute!

Another StuponFucious flash from Moose

Hehe what a cool little movie you made there moosy, i wish i had such a badass teacher, very well animated and a kickass style. you get a w00t 5*5= 25 raising you score to 3.41 and a 10 here. now got to work on the promo video :D

mooseproduce responds:

*Sob* yes master, I shall work on the promo right away!

The Arena The Arena

This game makes little Djinn happy.

Wangtacular good game there Stipo.
This game gets 5 out of 5 "YARGS!" from me.

Rekindled 0.2 Rekindled 0.2

You Roxx0r my boxx0r

First, to all you bicthing about the lack of content, ITS A DEMO! notice the 0.2? that means its far from finished,
Anyways. Really nice work moose. you got a really nice engine going, i love the Duel light sabers,
im actually thrilled you canned the 3d engine as nothing beats the pure fun of a scroll beat em up. Great grafix and wicked animations, this is gonna be awesome!

Your pal
- Djinn

Sanctify Me Sanctify Me

Woah!

This is an awesome track. Even when it picked up the pace it still had a calm and mellow feel to it. It was really relaxing listning to. This is going in my portable Mp3 player.

Maybe (Sniped Mix) Maybe (Sniped Mix)

Wicked.

Reminds me of Lasgo or perhaps Novaspace. I'm usually not into this kind of music but a really like this one. It has a very positive feel to it. Great job!

Brineshrimp responds:

Yea, I DID MAKE IT FROM SCRATCH but i'm such an idiot and stole the lyrics... LOL pfft... i have to take the song off ng, get it while you can